After such a strange, turbulent year for the entire planet, here at HPP we did try to retain some normality in running our annual Photo Calendar Competition.
We received over 50 entries this year, and our judges had the unenviable task of choosing 12 final images, as well as the top 3 prize-winning photos.
As with the previous year's judging format, the judging panel was made up of office staff who were only shown the images - no names or account details were provided. This ensured the selection process was as impartial as possible and that the winners were chosen solely on the images presented.
After much consideration amongst our judges, we're very excited to reveal the final twelve images and the prize-winning photos, of which there is joint third place:
- Graeme Cave - January & June
- Goher Ayoub - February & August
- Kirsty Sutherland - March & December
- David Ellis - April
- Steve Draper - May & July
- Louise Horrocks - September & October
- Louis Fielding - November
And the lucky prizes winners are:
- 1st: Louis Fielding - November
- 2nd: Kirsty Sutherland - December
- Joint 3rd: Graeme Cave (January) & David Ellis (April)
Congratulations to the finalists for their superb images and thanks to all those who submitted photos. We hope you enjoy the 2021 calendar; trade customers should be receiving theirs any time soon!