We're very excited to announce the launch of an innovative digital hub on our website, in our 30th anniversary year.
It's the result of our close partnership with Egger; we're a proud Diamond Distributor and have been working with Egger for many years to supply the latest MFC and worktop décors to the KBB industry.
The new hub on our website provides information and inspiration about Egger products for a wide range of fitted furniture and interior projects. Specially designed by us for our trade customers, it brings together all Egger's digital resources and tools in one handy location.
It gives our trade customers the opportunity to easily explore and compare Egger décors and textures with virtual samples in 2D and 3D visuals. It's fully responsive to tablets and mobile phones, meaning it can be viewed anywhere, anytime. Physical products samples can also be arranged.
We've developed the Inspiration Centre with Elliott Fairlie, Head of Decor Management at Egger UK and Ireland, who has curated its worktop combination guide.
The hub includes sections highlighting the new Egger Decorative Collection, doors with Egger décors and Egger Worktops:
- Design Wall: with Egger unicolour, woodgrain and material décors all in one place. It's possible to simply drag and drop the décors from the 'wall' into any order you like or pick your favourites to see how they compare or contrast.
- 3D Visualiser: you can obtain a true sense of perspective of components, showing how a surface would work in an interior. A 3D worktop version is also available.
- Virtual Design Studio: you can visualise various room sets with Egger décors. This is also optimised for mobile and tablet devices, helping you wherever you are.
- Door Décor Combination Guide: this lets you explore door combination ideas using Egger décors with matching and contrasting worktops. Our entire range of Optima PVC-edged doors in 18mm MFC is included. Matching, feature and contrasting Egger edging options are available as standard for these doors.
- Worktop Finder: this allows quick and easy viewing of Egger worktop recommendations and décor combination ideas. You can order samples and view virtual samples, installation videos and much more.
- Worktop Visualiser: you can check how combinations of worktops, splashbacks and upstands work with doors, shelving and drawer fronts. The Egger Visualiser allows you to quickly and easily create the type of look they want to achieve.
- Worktop Combination Guide: curated by Elliott Fairlie, this provides décor combination ideas for worktops, door frontals and carcasses.
Our MD Keith Wardrope is enthusiastic with the unveiling of this marketing initiative: "We are delighted to be launching this digital hub with Egger. For many of our customers, this year probably brings the first real opportunity to fully explore the Egger Decorative Collection. There are over 250 surfaces to choose from. It's a huge choice spanning traditional, classic and on-trend contemporary décors with matching splashbacks, laminates, edging and upstands. In addition, we offer a unique service in processing full sheets from the entire collection into made-to-measure doors or cut-to-specification orders."
On HPP's anniversary, Keith added: "We've been providing solutions, service and inspiration to the fitted furniture industry for 30 years. We're very proud of this and look forward to celebrating our anniversary this year. Despite the pandemic challenges, we face our 30th year with optimism and drive to continue serving the KBB industry and developing innovative partnerships, products, resources and support."
See the Egger Inspiration Centre here