Almost twelve months ago we were lucky enough to be the first company in the UK (and indeed the world!) to start selling the revolutionary tool-less assembly kitchen cabinet ClicBox. With sales steadily rising and the product starting to appear in more and more places (not least a certain very large DIY chain) the product looks set to increase penetration into our sector.
After the best part of a year in the market place Unilin (the product manufacturer) are keen to get together a group of relevant people to share their knowledge and experiences of the product. As such we have created a ClicBox event which will be held at the Quick Step Academy in Manchester on Friday 21st Feb between 9:30am-12:30pm, anyone is welcome to come along whether or not you have used the product. The event is completely free to attend and everybody is welcome whether you have used ClicBox or are just interested to learn more, registration is easy and can be completed in seconds by clicking the register button below, once completed your tickets will be emailed to you.
The event will include the following:
- An overview of the patented UNICLIC technology.
- A look at how ClicBox is flexible and robust enough to deal with all the situations you might find on a job.
- Insight into how the range has changed and what future tweaks are in the pipeline based on user feedback so far.
- A chance to assemble a cabinet yourself to see the product in action.
- Have your say on what you think about ClicBox, good or bad…
- Details of an exclusive ClicBox promotion available to all attendees through HPP.
- Free Food!