Why HPP? HPP specialise in the manufacture and distribution of components to the fitted furniture industry. Founded in 1991 we are a well established and stable business.
HPP is a forward-thinking employer with a very positive and inclusive company culture. We firmly believe that a positive attitude is equally important to relevant skills & experience, as well as the ability to integrate & collaborate with existing members of the team.
We are proud of our proven track record to get to market with new ideas and products and strive to be the best in our sector.
Although some jobs have skills and experience which would be beneficial none of these are prerequisites and we are keen to hear from anybody who feels they could effectively fill any of these roles.
- All the positions are full time with an immediate start available.
- Competitive salary plus benefits which will be dependent on experience.
- Opportunity to join a well-established and stable business.
- Access to the company pension scheme.
- Annual bonus scheme.
You can find out a bit more about HPP by watching our videos.
As a Commercial Administrator you will provide a range of administrative duties that support a variety of different areas within the business. A broad and interesting role, you will be liaising with suppliers and other departments. Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing and following up on information in the ERP
- Running reports
- Dealing with enquiries from other departments within the business
- Liaising with suppliers
- Supporting managers and supervisors across the business with any queries or issues they may have
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong verbal written communication skills
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
- The ability to effectively communicate via email
- A friendly demeanour and positive attitude
- A good level of computer skills. Training on our own ERP system will be given.
Previous experience of working in an administrative position would be beneficial but is not essential. The hours for this position are 8:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.