Why HPP? HPP specialise in the manufacture and distribution of components to the fitted furniture industry. Founded in 1991 we are a well established and stable business.
HPP are a forward-thinking employer with a very positive and inclusive company culture. We firmly believe that a positive attitude is equally important to relevant skills & experience, as well as the ability to integrate & collaborate with existing members of the team.
Although some jobs have skills and experience which would be beneficial none of these are prerequisites and we are keen to hear from anybody who feels they could effectively fill any of these roles.
- All the positions are full time with an immediate start available.
- Competitive salary plus benefits which will be dependent on experience.
- Opportunity to join a well-established and stable business.
- Access to the company pension scheme.
- Annual bonus scheme.
CNC Router Operator
We currently have the opportunity for an experienced CNC Router Operator to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team.
The ideal candidate will be somebody with good attention to detail and have the following skills:
- The ability to work at pace in a target driven environment
- Can work effectively as part of a team or under their own initiative without supervision
- Excellent PC skills
- Experience of using CNC routers, ideally SCM Ergons although any other CNC Router experience will also be considered
The hours for this position are: Monday - Friday 06:30 - 15:00.
To apply for this position forward your CV via e-mail to email@example.com